Unmissable 50% discount on registration for the 36th Venicemarathon.
At Venicemarathon it is time for Black Friday. For the fourth consecutive year (obviously excluding 2020), the organizers of the Venice Marathon adhere to the "black Friday" of shopping, scheduled this year on Friday 26 November, thus offering runners unique and unrepeatable opportunities.
But November 26 will be, more than anything else, the 'Venicemarathon Friday', that is the day on which registrations will officially open for the 6th Venice Night Trail, the 11th Jesolo Moonlight Half Marathon and the 36th Venicemarathon and exceptional promotions will be launched at the same time. registration fees, which will be valid from 00.00 to 23.59 of the same day. For those who will be at the EXPO of the Florence Marathon, the offer will also be valid on Saturday, subject to exhaustion of available places.
Let's see in detail what the Venicemarathon Black Friday consists of:
36th Venicemarathon (Venice, 23 October 2022) - 50% discount, 2,000 places available using the promo code BF2021VM42K;
VM10K - 50% discount, 500 places available using the promo code BF2021VM10K.
Discover more on the website www.venicemarathon.it
11th Jesolo Moonlight HalfMarathon (Jesolo, 21 May 2022): special price 20 euro, 1,000 places available using the promo code BF2021MHM21K;
Jesolo 10K: special price 15 euro, 500 places available using the promo code BF2021MHM10K.
Discover more on the website www.moonlighthalfmarathon.it
6th Venice Night Trail (Venice, 9 April 2022): special price 25 euro, 300 places availableusing the promo code BF2021VNT.
Discover more on the website www.venicenighttrail.it
Successful participation also for the 1st Alì Family Run
Jesolo, June 27, 2021 - It is the Ethiopians Taye Girma and Meseret Engidu Ayele who have won the 10th Jesolo BMW Moonlight Half Marathon which took place last night in Jesolo in a rather hot and humid evening characterized by a great success with the public. Respectively, the times of the winners are 1h04'11 and 1h16'42 ".
A sprint victory for the Ethiopian Taye Girma who launched the decisive attack in the last 200 meters of the race, when the athletes were already passing through Piazza Milano. Kenyans Nyakundi and Riungu, who were leading the race together with the Ethiopian, were unable to counter the Girma acceleration at the end of the race.
“I'm happy, not so much for the weather, but for winning the race. The heat was hard but I really enjoyed the race course ”- said the winner at the finish.
Fifth place for Michele Palamini in 1h07'08", the athlete of the Vertovese Mountaineering Group and first of the Italians: "I admit I exaggerated at the start and halfway through the race my light went out, but I gritted my teeth and I'm happy to be arrived at the bottom ".
In the women's race, the Ethiopian Meseret Engidu Ayele made the void behind him, imposing a gap of over 4 minutes on Laura Biagetti, the Umbrian athlete, registered for the Lammari sports group of Lucca, and trained by Tito Tiberti, team manager for the Fidal of the 'No Stadia' events. "I'm happy with how the race went even though I suffered a little from the heat and humidity, but the course was very smooth" - said Biagetti at the finish. Ayele was also happy for the victory. The Croatian Nikolina Sustic arrived in the middle of the race.
Safety, both medical and technical, was one of the priorities of the event. For this reason, the organizers necessarily had to postpone the start of the 10 km, to solve a sudden technical-road problem on the route.
The Jesolo BMW 10K was won by Omar Zampis, an athlete from Udine registered with the Assindustria Sport Padova and trained by the former blue marathoner Ruggero Pertile and by Arianna Lutteri, an athlete from Verona who is a member of the KM Sport team.
Results 21,097m. male
Taye Girma Arit (Eth) 1h04'11 "
Dickson Simba Nyakundi (Run2gheter) 1h04'17 "
Eric Muthomi Riungu (Athletics Saluzzo) 1h04'45 "
Sammy Kipngetich (Athletics Saluzzo) 1h06'01 "
Michele Palamini (G. Alpinistico Vertovese) 1h07'08 "
Results 21,097m. female
Meseret Engidu Ayele (Gs Il Fiorino) 1h16'42 "
Laura Biagetti (Gs Lammari) 1h21'25 "
Loretta Bettin (Atl. Paratico) 1h24'28 "
Kristina Nec Lapinova (Slo) 1h26'10 "
Laura Brenna (Asd Aries Como) 1h26'30 "
Men's 10K results
Omar Zampis (Assindustria Sport Padova) 31'22 "
Federico Valandro (Assindustria Sport Padova) 32'12 "
Andrea Rinaldi (Atl. San Bonifacio) 33'03 "
Osvaldo Zanella (Atl. Brugnera) 33’16 "
Giovanni Andreella (Comacchio Running Club) 33'40 ".
Women's 10K results
Arianna Lutteri (ASD Team KM Sport) 36'54 "
Beatrice Scarpini (Montello Runners) 38'23 "
Dayana Nikolaeva Aleksova (Athletics Brescia Marathon) 39'17 "
Erika Michielan (Amateurs Atl.Chirignago) 39'17 "
Erica Franzolini (Atl. Brugnera) 39'43 "
The 10th Jesolo BMW Moonlight Half Marathon & 10K and 1st Alì Family Run were organized by Idea Venezia s.r.l. and SSD Venicemarathon, with the patronage of the City of Jesolo, the support of Jesolo Turismo and ATVO and the companies: BMW, HOKA, Pro Action, Alì, San Benedetto, Bavaria, Palmisano, Grandi Molini Italiani, VitaMill, 1 / 6H Sport , Fairbnb.coop, McFit and media partners: Corriere dello Sport, Tuttosport, Corsa, Radio Bellla & Monella, Radio PiterPan and Telenuovo
In Matteo Bertolin's photographs, the winners of the half marathon: Taye Girma Arit and Meseret Engidu Ayele
The men's race was won in a sprint by Arit, 6 "faster than Kenyan Dickson Simba Nyakundi, who finished his race in 1h04'17". The other Kenyan Eric Muthomi Riungu (1h04'45 ") completes the podium.
In the women's field, on the other hand, Ayele made a void behind her. Second was Lura Biagetti in 1h21'25 "and third Loretta Bettin in 1h24'08".
The BMW jesolo Moonlight 10K was won by Omar Zampis in 31'22 "and Arianna Lutteri in 36'54".
Here the athletes will be able to register for the races, collect the bib by presenting the completed and signed self-certification (essential document to be able to receive the bib) and visit the HOKA, ProAction and 1/6H Sport exhibition stands where they will find the latest news in terms of sports materials , footwear and integration. In addition, the elegant Artcrafts International truck with the Teva and Crocs brands will also be present in the village.
To allow safe execution and minimize the inconvenience of guests and residents, the organizers invite you to plan your trips in advance.
Below are the changes to the road system:
The Local Police will be able to restore circulation in the streets affected by the event, if changes to the road network are no longer necessary.
The entire pedestrian area of Piazza Milano is reserved for the event from 7 on 21 June 2021 to 19 on 28 June 2021.
PARKING OF VEHICLES FORBIDDEN WITH REMOVAL FROM 00.00 TO 24.00
- parking in via Aldo Moro, located in front of the south entrance of the Grifone park from 7am on 21 June 2021 to 1pm on 28 June 2021;
- parking in via M.L. King, in front of the west entrance of the Grifone park from 7 on 24 June 2021 to 24.00 on 26 June 2021;
- parking in via Possagno and via Holland between via Aldo Moro up to the intersection with via Denmark from 7 on 25 June 2021 and until the end of the event;
- parking in via M.L. King in front of the Nursing Home Center for the Elderly from 00.00 to 24.00 on June 26, 2021.
PARKING OF VEHICLES PROHIBITED AND CIRCULATION OF VEHICLES SUSPENDED AND / OR DEVIATED
- via M. L. King, in the section between the intersection with via Istituto Marino and via Denmark traffic suspended from 18.30 on 26 June 2021 until 02 on 27 June 2021;
- via Danimarca, taken from the traffic light intersection with via Holland to the intersection with via dell'Angelo (parking of vehicles prohibited on both sides with forced removal of the same and circulation of vehicles suspended and / or diverted from 2 pm on 24 June 2021 at 7 am on June 27, 2021), depending on your needs;
- via Levantina, from the intersection with via Holland to the west entrance of the pedestrian area of piazza Milano (parking of vehicles prohibited, with removal, from 2.30 pm on June 26, 2021 and until the end of the event and traffic prohibited and / or diverted depending on needs from 4.30 pm);
- via Don Bosco, via Corer in the section from the intersection with via Corer 1st branch to via Gabbiano, via Lorca, via Gabbiano, viale Oriente in the section from via Cavetta Marina to the intersection with viale Belgio, viale Belgio, via Partecipazio east side, viale Oriente in the stretch from the intersection with via Partecipazio to the intersection with via Lorca, viale Bucintoro, access to the sea in via Vittorio Veneto, via Vittorio Veneto in the stretch in front of "Sabbiadoro parking" up to via Carlo Scarpa, via Carlo Scarpa, via Levantina stretch from the intersection with via Carlo Scarpa to the intersection with the 2nd alley of via Giardinetto and the intersection with via Holland (parking of vehicles prohibited with removal from 3 pm on 26 June 2021 until the end of the event and circulation of vehicles suspended and / or diverted from 17);
- via Pieve di Soligo and via Nervesa della Battaglia from 3.00 pm on 26 June 2021 and until the end of the event;
- all roads affected by the event, or sections of them, namely: via Denmark from via dell’Angelo to the roundabout with via M.L. King, via Papa Luciani - south carriageway, via Mocenigo, viale Oriente, via Don Bosco, via Corer, via Cà Gamba, 7th street of via Cà Gamba, via P.F. Calvi, via Cavetta Marina, via Fornasotto, via Miozzo, via Corer 1st branch, via Corer 2nd branch, via Garcia Lorca, via Gabbiano, via Cigno Bianco, viale Belgio, via Partecipazio, via Bucintoro, access to the sea in via Vittorio Veneto, via Vittorio Veneto, via C. Scarpa and via Levantina from via C. Scarpa to piazza Milano (vehicle traffic suspended, diverted or one-way alternating and parking of vehicles is prohibited, with removal from 6pm on June 26, 2021 until when the last of the athletes in the race pass).
ALTERNATE UNIQUE SENSES (at the passage of competitors)
- via Ca 'Gamba, taken from the intersection of via Denmark / Corer to the intersection of via Ca' Gamba / Via Rusti / 7th street of via Ca 'Gamba;
- Viale Oriente, from the intersection with Via Cavetta Marina to the intersection with Viale Belgio.
- from 16.30 on 26 June 2021 until the end of the event, vehicular traffic on via Altinate, heading west, is diverted to via Anasso, via Holland, via Aja and via dell'Angelo, except for residents, frontists and / or domiciled in piazza Milano and in the stretch of via Altinate from via Anasso to piazza Milano;
- from 16.30 on 26 June 2021 until the end of the event, vehicular traffic in via Holland directed towards the west is diverted to via l'Aja and via dell'Angelo, except for residents, frontists and / or domiciles in the section of via Holland which goes from the intersection with via l'Aja to the traffic light intersection with via Denmark;
- from 16.30 on 26 June 2021 until the end of the event, including the need for disassembly of equipment installed in via Levantina in the stretch that goes from the intersection with via Holland to piazza Milano, vehicular traffic in via Levantina, heading east , is diverted to via Istituto Marino and via ML King, except residents, frontists and / or domiciliates of the area between the deviation in question and the intersection of via Possagno with via Levantina and the Netherlands;
- from 19.30 on 26 June 2021 until the passage of the last competitor, regularly competing, at the intersection of via Levantina with via Holland, the vehicular traffic of via Holland heading west is diverted to via Pieve di Soligo and via Nervesa of the Battle;
- from 18.30 on 26 June 2021 and until 02.00 on 27 June 2021, vehicular traffic on via M.L. King, in the section between the intersection with via Istituto Marino and via Denmark can be suspended or diverted according to the needs of the event.
DOUBLE WAY CIRCULATION
- from 6 pm on June 26, 2021 until the end of the event, on via Vittorio Veneto in the stretch between via Levantina and the access to the sea on via Vittorio Veneto and via Fiume;
- from 17:00 to 18:30, on the occasion of the "Family Run - 3 Km", via Denmark, via Papa Luciani-cycle path, Via Alvise Mocenigo - cycle path, Via Torcello, Via Breda, Via dell ' Angelo, Via L'Aja, Via Torcello, Via Holland, Via Denmark and Piazza Milano may be interested in suspending traffic with traffic diversion and no parking.
The 10th Jesolo BMW Moonlight Half Marathon, scheduled in Jesolo on Saturday 26 June starting at 7.45 pm, promises to be the scene of an all-African challenge in the men's field.
The best accredited is the Kenyan Dickson Simba Nyakundi, an athlete who has successfully walked the international stage for some years. He has a 21k personal of 61'36 ", recorded in Italy at the Vinovo half marathon in 2019, and 28'26" on 10,000 meters on the track. 2019 saw him triumph in the half marathons of Sondrio, Genoa and Turin. Also from Kenya also arrive the second arrival of the Giulietta & Romeo Half Marathon in Verona last June 13, Eric Muthomi Riungu and then again Stanley Njihia Kamau, Julius Kariba Njeri and Sammy Kipngetich Meli. Also from Africa are the Ethiopian Damte Kuashu Gtaye and the Moroccan Hicham Bofars.
In the women's field, we will see Croatian ultramarathon runner Nikolina Sustic, long-distance specialist and 2018 world champion in the 100Km road, at work. Sustic is a well-known face in the Lagoon, as she is very fond of the Venice Marathon, a race also organized by the Venicemarathon sports club: "The 2014 Venice Marathon represents my first 42 kilometers in Italy and I fell in love with it to the point of returned 4 times, in 2017 -18 -19 ". Nikolina gladly returns to Italy after a year and a half of absence from the races due to the pandemic and is curious to know how much it can be worth on the half distance, a preparatory race for her in view of the autumn season in which she has set herself the goal of going under 2h30 'in the marathon. Her current staff is 2h37'55 ".The Ethiopian Meseret Engidu Ayele, accredited athlete with a time of 1h14'16 ", will be Sustic's number one opponent on Saturday night in the race.
Helping Don Gianni and Jesolo Caritas will also be the goal of running the first edition of the Jesolo Ali Family Run, scheduled for Saturday 26 June in Jesolo. Participation is totally free. However, in the face of a spontaneous donation, participants will receive the official HOKA signed t-shirt, which will be delivered on Friday 25 June (from 15 to 20) and Saturday 26 June (from 9 until shortly before the start of the race) at the Jesolo BMW Moonlight Village in Piazza Milano.
Ali Family Run is a cheerful run-walk of about 3 kilometers open to all, which will start at 5.30 pm from Piazza Milano. Being a side event of the 10th Jesolo Moonlight Half Marathon & 10K scheduled a few hours later, it will allow families, children and tourists to breathe the atmosphere of the great event. Only 500 seats are available and those who have pre-registered, through the official website, will have priority.
Donations can be made through the Rete del Dono portal or on site, Friday 25 June and Saturday 26 June directly at the Jesolo BMW Moonlight Village in Piazza Milano and at the times indicated above. Anyone can donate, not just the participants in the Ali Family Run.
Venice, June 8, 2021 - Less than twenty days from the tenth edition of the BMW Jesolo Half Marathon & 10K, the pacer team is ready and on Saturday, June 26, they will help the athletes to run in total safety and at a controlled speed. This is the HOKA Pacing Team, that is a group of 30 expert runners whose dual task will be to carry athletes to the finish line, in compliance with interpersonal distancing and all health regulations that must also be observed during the race, and help them to achieve your goal.
HOKA Pacing Team is organized by the community “Quelli del Martedì - Venicemarathon Running Team & Friends”, a group made up of about a hundred athletes who for 7 years usually meet every Tuesday evening at the San Giuliano Park in Mestre to train together. The coaches of "Quelli del Martedì" are also supporting runners in their approach to the race, sharing training tables and useful tips on the event's Facebook page, in the "Road to Jesolo Moonlight Half Marathon" section.
In the half marathon, the pacers will be divided into 10 groups that will observe the following time bands: 1h30', 1h35', 1h40', 1h45', 1h50'. 1h55', 2h, 2h15', 2h30'and 2h45', while the 10 km will be divided into 5 groups covering these times: 40', 45', 50', 55' and 1h.
In the meantime, the team of sponsors and partners who will run alongside the event is also being defined. BMW confirms itself as title sponsor for the second year, as well as the commitment of Pro Action 'sport nutrition partner', San Benedetto 'official water'; Bavaria 'official beer', 1/6 H Sport 'official shop', Alì - the Padua-based large-scale distribution company that will support the first edition of the Family Run, and Dolci Palmisano - the traditional Venetian pastry since 1926.
The American company HOKA, world leader in running footwear, will also become new sponsors of the BMW Moonlight Half Marathon, which will dress all participants with the beautiful technical t-shirts of the tenth anniversary and will provide the uniforms to the volunteers and the technical material to the pacer team and Grandi Molini Italiani with VitaMill flatbreads, which all athletes will find in the race pack.
Also of great prestige is the team of media partners who will help to amplify the message and promotion of the event. The project was joined by the authoritative sports newspapers Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport, the magazine of runners Corre and the radio stations Radio Bellla & Monella and Radio PiterPan, which will animate the Moonlight Village.
Thanks to the collaboration with Confcommercio Ascom San Donà-Jesolo, this year too athletes and companions will be able to take advantage of a 10% discount in many clubs and restaurants in Jesolo, presenting the QR code that will be sent by the organization.
Registrations are proceeding at a good pace, with more than 3,000 bibs already assigned.
The BMW Jesolo Moonlight Half Marathon is organized by Idea Venezia s.r.l. and by S.S.D Venicemarathon, with the patronage of the City of Jesolo and the support of Jesolo Turismo and ATVO. The event is also included in the international calendar of the International Association of Marathons AIMS and in the national calendar of the Italian Federation of Athletics F.I.D.A.L. as a Silver Label event.
Thursday, May 27 2021 - In exactly one month, Saturday, June 26, on the streets of Jesolo there will be “Saturday night racing fever” again, with the 10th edition of the Jesolo Moonlight Half Marathon & 10K, the first sporting event without curfew. We would like to remind you that the term of the curfew, as per the Italian Decree Law of May 18, will come into force from Monday, June 21 and that the departures of the two races are scheduled between 19 and 19.30 approximately. This will allow organizers and athletes to be able to celebrate with more tranquility, while respecting the restrictions, the important 10-year milestone of this international half marathon, which over the years has brought thousands of runners from all over the world to the coast.
In the meantime, at Venicemarathon it is time to unveil the exclusive t-shirt and the original medal, designed with particular graphics to celebrate this important anniversary in the best possible way. The official t-shirt, made thanks to the HOKA technical sponsor, will be a half-sleeve shirt in technical material with breathable fabric, white-colored, with a large silver-colored Number 10 designed in the center decorated with the logo of the event, that is an athlete running in the moonlight. Under the number, the lively and colorful Jesolo Turismo logo. The 10K jersey will also be very similar, which differs only in the color of the word "10", where blue and light blue alternate on the white background instead of silver.
The celebratory medal that will be given to all finishers after the finish will also be of the same graphic tenor.
Numerous registrations have been received and there are already 2500 athletes who have decided not to miss this important edition, securing a bib. Furthermore, the Moonlight Half Marathon will coincide with the first weekend of summer and will be an excellent opportunity for many to combine the race with a few days of sea and sun.
The Jesolo Moonlight Half Marathon is organized by Venicemarathon with the patronage of the City of Jesolo, the support of Jesolo Turismo and the companies that have already confirmed their participation: HOKA, Pro Action, Alì, San Benedetto, Bavaria, Palmisano, 1 / 6H Sport. Media partners: Corriere dello Sport, Tuttosport, Corre, Radio Bellla & Monella and Radio PiterPan.
Jesolo, 11 May 2021 - The Jesolo Moonlight Half Marathon, scheduled for the evening of Saturday, June 26 and organized as usual by Venicemarathon under the patronage of the City of Jesolo, is ready to blow out 10 candles and celebrate its return after the stop of the last year due to the emergency from "Covid-19", bringing back to the streets of Jesolo that enthusiasm that made it a unique and much appreciated event.
The traditional 10K will also take place together with the half marathon. The competitions will be organized in total safety, following the protocols issued by the Italian Athletics Federation and in full compliance with the provisions in force.
"We are particularly happy to announce the tenth edition of Moonlight Half Marathon and the sixth 10K which will not only be a celebratory event of the event and sport but will above all be a moment with which we hope to be able to mark the return to a normal life - said the Councilor for Sport of the city of Jesolo, Esterina Idra - 2021, which marked the beginning of a new decade and coincides with the moment in which, thanks to vaccinations, we are really rejecting the effects of the epidemic, it can be a turning point from which to start again. To do this in the best possible way, we look at the positive values of sport, sharing and the ability to unite the people that sport has. Moonlight Half Marathon is the best response to the desire to leave here in Jesolo as well as in the guests and protagonists who will participate in the event".
“Finally we start again! We have always been ready in the starting blocks waiting for the shot, and now we can finally start running again towards the important milestone of ten years of this spectacular event. We thank the mayor Valerio Zoggia and the councilor for sport Esterina Idra for having always shown great enthusiasm and support for the initiative, and we are sure that we will organize an event that, while respecting the current restrictions, will certainly give good emotions "- these the words of the president of Venicemarathon Piero Rosa Salva.
The strength of the Jesolo Moonlight Half Marathon & 10K will be, as always, the combination of the romantic colors of the sunset with the very suggestive scenarios that the race course offers, characterized by an alternation of different naturalistic aspects such as the sea, the river, the pine forest, the promenade and the beach.
In addition, the programming of the event at the end of June and the logistics of the event, which will also be held this year in Piazza Milano, a stone's throw from the beach, will further favor the combination of sport and tourism.
Also thanks to the partnership with Jesolo Turismo, this year more than ever, the tourism promotion will be complete and articulated and the Moonlight Half Marathon & 10K will be experienced by many as an excellent opportunity to combine the competition with a pleasant sunny weekend, sea and relaxation. To find out more, please refer to the official tourist website jesolo.it.
Registrations are proceeding quickly and, to date, 2000 bibs have already been assigned.